If you are looking for tips on how to play blackjack in casinos, then read this. You will learn the basic casino blackjack rules.
You need to be aware of the standard blackjack rules if you want to have better chances in winning. Apart from understanding the card values and combinations, the most important blackjack rules to know are the ones regarding dealing with your cards and mentality of the game. When you play blackjack in casinos, you need to be aware of the way cards are dealt with to the players and dealers. Players are also advised to know the different blackjack rules on different casinos. Now, if you know the blackjack rules, here are some of them:
• When a player receives two cards, the maximum number of cards that the player can have is 2. However, if a player receives a face card in the first round, the player can increase the number of cards that he has up to 4.
• In the first round, a player can Split Aces and 8s. However, you can not Split cards unless you have an ace. When you receive aces, you should always double down on your next card unless the dealer uses the surrender rule where a dealer would have to take cards until his deck is empty. In Surrender option, a player can Penalize himself by doubling his ante instead.
• When a player placed an ace card as the first card in his set, the player is dealt an additional card after that. The player can not draw yet.
• The dealer faces one card up and one card down. When the dealer has completed his hand without a Ace, the player will be the first one to receive cards.
• The player will then be dealt one more card and then forced to stop the game by placing an additional bet known as the ‘late surrender’. You are also allowed to take your chances and hit once more in case you feel that you have not enough cards to beat the dealer. However, if you are satisfied with your hand, you can complete your hand and immediately receive more cards, unless the dealer played ‘insurance’.
• In ‘Panen138‘ situation, the dealer would be dealt two cards facing down and the player would be dealt three cards facing up. If the dealer has more than 16, he would be asked to hit. But if the player has more than 16, he is not required to hit but would be offered a choice to surrender or buy insurance. Then, he would have to match the ante in order to continue playing.
• If the player and the dealer have the same hand, then it is called a ‘push’ and neither the player nor the dealer wins the game.
There are a number of rules which you need to follow if you want to beat the dealer and win the game. These rules include:
• If you have less than a pair, you should always stand.
• Look at the dealer’s up card. If it is lower than your hand, do not be afraid to lose the bet! You are playing to win.
• Players can double down on any card as long as they have not lost against the dealer’s up card. However, you should remember that the dealer cannot see the cards that you are holding.
• Insurance must be taken if the dealer has an ace. If the dealer has a lower card, he would offer insurance. However, you can take this insurance if the dealer has an ace and a higher card.
• If a player has a pair and the dealer has a lower card, the player will be paid even money on the insurance bet. However, if the dealer has a higher card, the insurance bet will be paid double. However, if the dealer has a ace, a player can even split the hand.
As you can see, blackjack rules are very simple. If you are a player, you need to learn these rules and get familiar with the strategies. Soon, you will be a firm won of blackjack games and won lot of money!